- $10,000 total in research expenses to two labs
- $1000 in personal research-related expenses split equally between two proposers
- Research topic is in chemical and materials physics
- Must be a new research collaboration (can’t have worked on this project together before)
- Eligibility: ChaMP student / postdoc must have attended poster session
- Rules: Students/postdocs submit a single abstract 300 words or less) by Fri. April 19th at midnight to Albert Siryaporn (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject heading [ChaMP Opportunity Award]
- Full proposal (3 pages or less) submitted to same email by Fri May 3rd at midnight.
The announcement of the award recipients will be made by emailing the award recipients and the faculty mentors of the award recipients, and through a posting on the conference website.